Saturday, May 15, 2010

MY PATIENT-My best support and my best motivator

In times of sadness you come to me for a hope,
In times of troubles you come to me as a scope.




Because the life you live,isn't for a few.
There are many who wanna be wit you




When you present the complaints with your trembling voice,
I can feel the pain in ur relief seeking eyes



It is that love which touches my soul,
Your recovery is my only goal.




And when you recover from the problems that you suffered,
My heart feels motivated wit the smile on your face that occured



And the bliss dat i receive after treating u my dear,
You are my best support and my best motivator... Waseem

5 comments:

  1. wow....nice man...good going...keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet and touching :) Keep up d good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We believe that we should track our Namaaz Habits as we track our Bank Accounts - NamaazTracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the rare docs i know to be warm and passionate!

    ReplyDelete