Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY PLACE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE

There was a time wen i was the reason for someone to breathe,
Now even my presence suffocates her



I was the curvy smile on someone's face sometime,
And now even my glance reverses that curve



I was someone's most beautiful dream once,and now my thought being a nightmare,makes her insomniac



I was the name of someone's heartbeat once,
And now her heart breaks everytime when my name is uttered




I was the artistic glow in someone's life once,and now everytime i see her I get dusk in her life



I was once the reason why someone used to get up,and now she sleeps hoping she wont get to see me ever




I once was on someone's speed dial all the time,
But now i dont exist in her phonebook




I used to be someone's life once,now am just a mere rose petal in her notes

5 comments:

  1. Congrats On writing such a beautiful composition. I loved it very much.This is one of those works that I will want to read again and again.You have expressed the grief in a touching manner.

    I think everyone will associate with atleast one such incidence that you have mentioned :)

    Great going.Good luck !!!

    Madhulika.
    www.madhulikasays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pooja Thanx a lot :)
    @madhulika .. Am really feelin on top of seventh sky after ur comment... Its my privilege if my post strikes even a single cord of each heart which reads it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful use of words......keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Loved it dude. Very subtle and I could feel the emotions : )

    ReplyDelete