Monday, June 28, 2010

MY DEAR FRIEND V

These r few lines which i dedicate to one of my dear friend "V"
When we first spoke to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And it'll always grow as there s no end.

"V" listens when I have a problem
And helps dry the tears from my face.
"V" takes away my sorrow
And puts happiness in its place.

Waseem can never forget the fun we've had
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

Well that's Waseem saying thanks to my dear friend "V"
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being a sweetheart
And being here with my troubles be that large or small.... Dr Waseem Ansari

4 comments:

  1. awww.. so sweet :-) And No more tareef.. come to d point doc.. who is 'V'?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)My sweet friend , my junior.... My dear friend "V"

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats soooooo sweet....!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Cute ..awww..!!

    follow me --> www.twitter.com/anmol2000

    ReplyDelete