Monday, May 10, 2010

3 HRS AT CHENNAI CENTRAL WAITING ROOM( Part 2)

So i was charging and tweeting wit my pals and in few mins i heard a soft voice from behind my ears "EXCUSE ME,CAN I HAVE THE CHARGING POINT FOR FEW MINS?"
I turned back n saw a beautiful teenager with a cute golden bindi wearing a yellow salwar kameez wit few hair brushing her face n she moving them behind her ears,heartrobbing eye lashes n bracelet on her wrist reading SUNITHA (WOW I WAS SHARPER THAN SHERLOCK HOLMES TO READ THAT :)) carrying a smile to make it a perfect killer package,wit a charger in her hand waiting keenly for my reply as if she had asked me out for dinner . Then my thought went lik (KAUN AAPKE SAWAAL KO INKAAR KARSAKTA HAI,KAASH AAPNE JAAN MAANGLI HOTI CHARGING POINT K BADLE) then my conscience woke me up and said DUDE U TRICKED AMIT N SHAHID TO GET THE CHARGING POINT N THIS KATRINA S TRICKING YOU WIT EVERYTHING n i said it'll take few mins Miss sunitha.. As expected i got to see her dilated pupils wit astonishment n before she asked a question n dropped another arrow on me by her voice,i pointed towards her bracelet,she smiled n said SHARP OBSERVER.. I thanked for the compliment and in 5 mins i heard d announcement of her train comin.. N i thought
MAIN SHAYAD KABHI SHAYAR NA BAN PAATA,
BAS ZINDAGI BHAR PYAR K MEETHE GEET GAATA .
DIL K ALFAAZ KABHI BAYAAN NA KAR PAATA,
AGAR ZINDAGI MEIN AANE SE PEHLE HI KOI MUJHE CHHOD NA JAATA
She bid me a bye wit a smile n left me with lots of questions...
Back to charging then,i saw my watch which showed 22 30 pm n realising dat its my train next,took my bags n found a sigh of Victory in AMIT'S eyes as he was the next one to be charging,Shook hands wit Mr SENTHIL,took blessings from MR N MRS AMBAJI n of course MISS SUNITHA had left already n i laughed while boarding my train that it were really one of d most memorable 3hrs of my life...
Friends i just tried to narrate the incident wit the best possible way i could,am stil amateurish in blogging and ur criticisms,comments are always welcome,coz the more you rectify me,the more i'll be polished ... Dr Waseem Ansari :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice yaar.. you've done a fine job honestly.. just that (dont mind) I'm not a big fan of Shayeri in between english texts.. #justsaying.. all together..i'm looking forward to more posts from u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @diablo thanks a ton bro :) just tried to add a thoughtful flavour to it ,wil surely try somethin better next time... Ek cricketer se cricket,architect se architecture aur shayar se shayari ko door karna ... Quite difficult :) but wil try my best and loved ur comment :)

    ReplyDelete